Inflatable play is normally a very safe and good way for children to exercise whilst having fun.
The three elements that make for a safe inflatable play environment are:
Properly manufactured and maintained equipment.
Correct operation (pressure, sitting, anchorage etc.) of the equipment.
DO NOT forget your responsibilities as the customer because often the supervision is down to you!
All Inflatables located outdoors must be on clean dog mess free, grass and we must be able to secure inflatable’s down to the ground with our 360 mm long ground pegs.
It is your responsibility to make sure all services (Water, Gas, Power etc) are clear of our ground pegs.
Play Safe – Do’s & Don’ts
Have regard to the equipment’s intended use
Users that are outside the intended weight or height range can injure themselves and other users.
Make sure the blower is at least 1.2 metres from the inflatable
Serious injury can occur if a user strikes the blower unit
Make sure the equipment has a current test certificate
Use surround mats if provided
these are provided to negate identified risks
Ensure that children are supervised at all times by a responsible adult
The vast majority of accidents occur through lack of, or bad supervision
Anchor the inflatable to the ground and ensure that you use every anchor point
Even in non-windy conditions the inflatable will move and creep (Perhaps taking it dangerously close to the blower)
Hire your inflatable from a reputable operator
Follow the instructions given to you by the hirer – They are there for the safety of your children
Hire on the basis of the safest – Not the cheapest
Deflate the inflatable after use to prevent unsupervised use.
Allow users to climb on to the walls
Most accidents happen this way
Deflate the inflatable whilst in use
Users can strike the ground heavily if you do
Use the inflatable if you have any doubt as to its safety
Throw objects (or other people!) on to the inflatable
Allow users onto the inflatable in high winds
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables or games are responsible / liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. aaainflatables cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
1. Kids castles has an age limit of 12-14 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons. Anyone over 12 years should hire a adult castle.
2. A responsible adult MUST supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
3. DO NOT allow anyone on the inflatable’s whilst inflating/deflating.
4. DO NOT climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. DO NOT allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is
to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
7. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
8. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
9. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
10. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
11. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
13. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
14. Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the electric blower.
15. Regularly check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
16. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
17. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
18. Please remember if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or 50 pound cleaning costs.
19. Anyone over 5ft tall will need to hire the adult sumo suits.
20. Sumo Suits are only to be used by the same gender, men against men and women against women only